Top down Pac Top down Pac

Challenging and addictive! Not too easy, not too difficult. The enemy AI is actually very good as they seem to target you instantly when you get nearby. I really like the controls though I would prefer to have the machinegun picked up by touching it, but it's no big deal. Graphics look amazing also! Nice work bro!

TheOverGhoul responds:

Thanks!

Deathbash Deathbash

Nice game. Good controls. However it's tedious having to press the Enter key everytime you die. Also the medals are broken.

Afraid of Dark Afraid of Dark

Those eyes haunt me in my sleep!! Very well made. Love the pixel graphics. There seems to be a bug where you can't access the 2nd night unless you go to the menu first.

Star Kite Star Kite

The graphics are fairly good looking. Needs more colors, even if with high transparency. Its hard to tell whats going on on the screen. There is no explanation of how the game mechanics work either. The silence during gameplay is not that pleasant, some chill music in the background would work. Gameplay-wise its okay; nothing spectacular. But at least it functions properly i guess.

Punch The Trump Punch The Trump

Just when I needed it. A great way to unleash your rage after a bad day. Love how op your character gets after you purchase the items. It's fairly simple though and there should have been more items :/

RotatoR RotatoR

Too hard for me! ! ! I would prefer speeding up the rotation with the spacebar instead of the shift button. It is very difficult to master; especially passing through the orange and red ones. The medal requirements are laughable. At least it's not another flappy bird clone.

The Bar - Chapter 1 The Bar - Chapter 1

I've never seen anything similar. It's a bit short but the simplicity is what makes it entertaining. Hope there will be more soon. xD

GameToilet Mobile#1 : Prince of Slackers GameToilet Mobile#1 : Prince of Slackers

It's alright. Gets somewhat boring after a while. Watching TV doesn't seem worth it in the end either. I wish there where medals so that you would have something more to strive for. Addicting games may not be for me after all.

Neon Neon

This game needs a larger screen and a pause button. There should be an option were you could choose difficulties depending on how fast you're moving or how many squares appear on the screen or something. Very addictive.

TheFlashPoint responds:

Thanks! I'm working on it and the new version should be up soon.

:D

2049 2049

While 2048 took patience this is just too awful and time consuming -.- No offense, but having the tiles add 3 instead of multiplying with 2, like in the original, extends the amount of time required to complete the game further than necessary and thus, makes it less interesting..